Tuesday, September 22, 2015

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

Another fine show (if I do say so myself) this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf. You can see the tunes we played, which are the heart of the program, on the list below.  You can listen to a recording of the show, which also featured a Top Five List and Art Vandalay, by clicking here. 

Believe (Nobody Knows), My Morning Jacket

Giant Friend, Mutton Birds
Always, Marti Jones
Alice Leaves for the Mountains, Sonny & the Sunsets

Red Shifting, Helio Sequence
Heroes and Villains, Brian Wilson
Twilight, Seth Avett & Jessica Lee Mayfield
Don't Apply Compression Gently, Courtney Barnett

Mighty Man, Mungo Jerry
I Want You, Bob Dylan
Dirty Old Town, Bettye LaVette
Train, Train, Dolly Parton

Mr. Farmer, The Seeds
Brass in Pocket, Pretenders
San Francisco B.C. Silver Jews

Jamie (Luvver), Joanna Gruesome
Next of Kin, Alvvays
MM Abduction, Swervedriver
Bangin' Man, Slade

Show Me, Joe Tex
If Love is a Red Dress, Maria McKee
Have You Seen Her, Chi-Lites

I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl, Nina Simone
Draggin the Line, Tommy James
Here Tonight, Gene Clark
I Like What You're Doing to Me, Carla Thomas

Too Many People, The Leaves
Hold On, Sharon Tandy

Bye Bye My Love, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment