Friday, November 2, 2018

Impressions of Extremadura

I'm not sure these experiments are entirely successful; but what the heck, I thought I'd go ahead and post them. These were taken through a bus window on a rainy drive through the Spanish region known as Extremadura, heading back to Madrid from Seville in 2013.  Because of the movement and raindrops on the window,  the images were pretty blurry, but I thought they might work as a kind of photographic impressionism. I like them, but then I remember it as a great day on a great trip.  Your take may not be so generous.













3 comments:

  1. Well, I"m glad you did post these, John. They have a dream-like quality and I enjoyed looking at them. It's almost like I was on the bus with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever your treatment of these, it turned out very well. They look like the old time hand tinted photos -- I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom & Liz! I guess I'll work on some more in this style.

    ReplyDelete