Tuesday, November 2, 2021

If You Miss Dr. John's Record Shelf...

 

 

Let me call your attention to another radio program that reminds me of my own late, lamented show: The Big Takeover Show with host Jack Rabid (click the title to go to the page for the most recent episode). It's a great eclectic mix of music in the rock & roll vein, and though you won't get a Top Five List or Sandwiches of the Stars, Mr. Rabid is much more of a music insider than I ever was, with first hand stories about many of the artists he features on the show. He also publishes The Big Takeover magazine, without doubt the best magazine about popular music published in this country (for over 40 years), and possibly in the world.  Needless to say, I'm a fan of both the show and magazine and highly recommend both to you, if you too love rock & roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment