Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Welcome to the Record Shelf!

This blog is intended to serve as a subsidiary, visual complement to the radio show I have been doing for the past eleven years over KDWG, the campus station of the University of Montana Western. My program is called Dr. John's Record Shelf and airs on Sunday evenings from 5 to 7 pm at 90.9 fm (though outside of SW Montana, you probably won't be able to pull in our signal).  While the show focuses on music, we try to integrate some other elements to create a well-rounded entertainment experience, and my goal is to share some of that kind of material here.  In addition, as an amateur photography enthusiast, I'll be posting images (whether they can be directly related to the radio show or not) that I think may be worth sharing, portraying my various travels around the country (and maybe some artistic pretensions too).  Since I suspect a significant portion of my potential readership will consist of family members, I'll probably indulge them with regular photos of relatives as well.  With a little luck, I'll be posting one thing or another three to four times a week.  I hope you'll check back often, and feel free to comment on anything I may put up for your perusal.       

No comments:

Post a Comment