Monday, March 10, 2014

This Week's Playlist and Podcast



Below you will find a list of the songs we featured this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  Click here, and you can listen to a full podcast of the program.

In Vertigo, Beach Fossils
Oh Me Oh My, Deadstring Brothers
Inspiration Information, Shuggie Otis
Honey Honey, The Milk Carton Kids

Looking for Lewis & Clark, Long Ryders
Lost Without You, Rhett Miller
Once, Laura Marling
How I Spent My Summer, Cat Mother & the All Night Newsboys

Kids in America, The Muffs
She Cried, Jay & the Americans
Here Comes My Baby, Cat Stevens
Teenager in Love, Dion & the Belmonts
Uh-Oh, Avengers

No Matter What, Badfinger
Rain, Blake Babies
It's So Hard, The Minders
Lay Low, My Morning Jacket

Blues From a Gun, Jesus and Mary Chain
You're It, Cash Brothers
Last of the Hobo Kings, Mary Gauthier
Stare at the Sun, Eleanor Friedberger

Don't Let Me Go, Mikal Cronin
Lay Lady Lay, Isley Brothers
November Nights, Coal Porters
Any Old Time, Maria Muldaur

I Wanna Go, Dollyrots
The Bright Light, Tanya Donelly
One Less Set of Footsteps, Jim Croce
Two Ways Out, Darker My Love

Johnny Was a Good Boy, The Mystery Trend
Superbird, Country Joe & the Fish

So Long, Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment