Thursday, September 18, 2014

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

As has become my custom, I'm posting a list of the music played this past Sunday on Dr. John's Record Shelf, which you can see below.  Also, if you'd like to actually hear the show, a podcast can be accessed by clicking here 

I Can Tell, Strypes 
Dream Captain, Deerhunter 
Sweet Sweet Baby, Lone Justice 
We've Got It Goin' On, Jason & the Scorchers

I Wish It Would Rain, Temptations 
All I Want, Mary Janes 
23 Minutes in Brussels, Luna

Chairman Meow, Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion 
County Line, Sir Douglas Quintet 
It's Always Summer, Corin Tucker Band 
Too Many Kims, The Tyde 

Farmer John, The Premiers 
Stop Your Sobbing, Pretenders 
Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Yardbirds 
Hangin' On a String, ? & the Mysterians
I'm Watching You, Jay Reatard

Down Down the Deep River, Okkervil River 
Goin' Mobile, The Who 
Dream Baby, Roy Orbison 

Better Than Nothing, John P. Strohm 
Jet Fighter, The Three O'Clock 
If You Gotta Go, Go Now, Cowboy Junkies 

Wait a Minute, Rosebuds 
To the Lightning, Wussy 
Cookie Rd., The Julie Ruin 

I Got What I Wanted, Ted Hawkins 
Slip Away, Clarence Carter 
I'm Into Something Good, Earl-Jean 

Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite, Spaniels

No comments:

Post a Comment