Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

We played some great music on this week's edition of Dr. John's Record Shelf, as you can see yourself from the list below.  Give a listen by clicking here for a full recording of the program. 

Dandelion Seed, The Primitives
I'm Not Like Everybody Else, Chocolate Watchband

Central Park Blues, Ultimate Painting
Keep in the Dark, Temples

Adult Diversion, Alvvays
Toast, Archers of Loaf
I'll Be You, Bright-Little-Field
Green Tea, Shonen Knife

Every Mother's Son, Humble Pie
That's All I Need to Know, Sam Cooke
Kill It, The Antwinettes
Me and My Destiny, Sir Douglas Quintet

Beast, Ex Hex
Stereo, Pavement
Velvet Love Affair, The Parties
Nebraska, Cash Brothers

Thing About You, Michael Fracasso
Wish I Could Fly, Mary Janes
Margaret Says, Vulgar Boatmen

Spanish Harlem, Ben E. King
Spanish Eyes, Bruce Springsteen
The Bells, The Roches
I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better, Byrds

You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go, Mary Lou Lord
House Rent Jump, Peter Case
After Hours, Velvet Underground
Lucy, Helium

Motor Away, Guided By Voices
Modern Music, Black Mountain

I Say Gooday Goodnite, NRBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment