Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Baseball in the Park

Difference of Opinion
Guess which call counted....  I've been hanging out recently in Delaware Park watching some adult amateur baseball.  The players are enthusiastic and really into the games which makes for some great drama (even if the athleticism is a bit below the professional level).  This is a small collection of some of the photos I've taken at a couple of recent games.

Close Play at Second
Rounding Third
Pretty Quick Off the Mound for an Older Guy
Stolen Base (that's a golf course in the background)
Emphatic Call!
Inning Ending Double Play
Just a footnote-- most of these were taken with an really old manual focus lens that I bought used and cheap in a second-hand store.  I'm so pleased with how it worked out that I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for similar bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment