Tuesday, October 6, 2015

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

We had a fine old time on Dr. John's Record Show this past Sunday.  You can check out the music that provided our soundtrack below, and click here to re-live the full broadcast.

Learn to Burn, Robert Forster
Pony, Paws
Deceiver, The Krayolas
Get Behind Me, Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan

Shangri-La, Kinks
A Beginning Song, The Decemberists
Hey Hey My My, Neil Young & Crazy Horse

Sympathy for the Devil, Sandie Shaw
Ride On/Right On, Phosphorescent
Metal Mickey, Suede

I Can't Turn You Loose, Otis Redding
What's the Matter With You Baby, Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
Lay This Burden Down, Mary Love

Sacramento & Polk, Lenny Kaye
Don't Talk to Strangers, Beau Brummels
The Ballad of Easy Rider, Fairport Convention

Made My Mind Up, Mikal Cronin
Why Won't You, Rogers Sisters
Red Rockers, Dils
Two Ways Out, Darker My Love

If You Could Read My Mind, Gordon Lightfoot
Nothing at All, Andrew Cash
Fall on Me, Cry Cry Cry
Someday Someway, Marshall Crenshaw

Maggie's Farm, Solomon Burke
You'll Lose a Good Thing, Barbara Lynn

Bye Bye My Love, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment