Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This Week's Playlist and Podcast



One last episode of Dr. John's Record Shelf before we take our annual mid-winter hiatus.  Below you can see the music played and by clicking here you can listen to a full recording of the broadcast.

Dearest Darling, Bo Diddley
The Next Messiah, Jenny Lewis
Run, The Clutters
Photograph, Camper Van Beethoven

Let Me Imagine You, Robert Forster
Crazy On You, Heart
Dust Bunnies, Kurt Vile
Good to Be On the Road Back Home Again, Cornershop

I Saw the Light, Todd Rundgren
As Bad As I Am, Ruby the Rabbit Foot
This Is Where I Belong, Volebeats
Recent Title, Pylon

Don't You Ever Get Tired (of Hurting Me)? Bettye Swann
Get the Point, My Morning Jacket
Sugaree, Hank Ballard & the Midnighters
Flame, The Mary Janes

Follow, Richie Havens
Slum Goddess, The Fugs
Sweet Lucy, Michael Hurley
Everything's Alright, Kimya Dawson

I Feel Fine, The Beatles
Lie to Me, Brook Benton
For What It's Worth, Mavis Staples
Things That I Used to Do, Doug Sahm

Light in the Sky, Gringo Star
Searching for My Love, Ted Hawkins
The American In Me, The Avengers
L.A. Woman, The Doors

One Too Many Mornings, Beau Brummels
Come See About Me, The Supremes

Bye Bye, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment