Tuesday, February 16, 2016

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

More great times this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  Below you can see a list of all the fine music played on the program and by clicking here, you can listen to a recording of the full show.

Rise, Louie & the Lovers
Bitter Memory, Lucinda Williams
Flight to Spain, Waco Brothers & Paul Burch
Hands Together, The I Don't Cares

Wall Watcher, Sunflower Bean
James Baldwin to the Rescue, William Parker Quartet
California Hills, Ty Segall
Psycho Killer, Talking Heads

You Know You Made Me Cry, John Fred
After the Lights Go Down Low, Freda Payne
Sail Away, Randy Newman
What I Want, Floyd Brown

Sweetest Girl, Eleanor Friedberger
Puppet on a String, Gino Washington
Hey Joe, Leaves
Down Down the Deep River, Okkervil River

Mystery Train, Elvis Presley, Scotty & Bill
Shoobie Oobie, Rosco Gordon
I'm Lonesome, Ernie Chaffin
Feelin' Good, Little Junior's Blue Flames

My Little Brown Eyed Girl, Tail Gators
It's My Time, Mynah Birds
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You, Ben E. King

Look Alive, Pylon
Flow Thee Water, The Loud Family and Anton Barbeau
DC Comics and Chocolate Milkshakes, Art Brut
Waste of Time, The Coolies

Straighten Up and Fly Right, King Cole Trio
Cow Cow Boogie, Ella Mae Morse
He's a Real Gone Guy, Nellie Lutcher & Her Rhythm

Bye Bye My Love, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment