Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This Week's Playlist & Podcast



More good times this past week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  You can check out the featured music on the list below, or enjoy a full recording of the show by clicking here.

Red Shifting, Helio Sequence
700 Miles, Mary Lee's Korvette
Let It Simmer, Maria Muldaur  & Her Garden of Joy
Holding Pattern, Dean Wareham

Bamboo, Hinds
Gallo del Cielo, Joe Ely
Gunga Din, Byrds
Early Morning Rain, Peter, Paul & Mary

I'll Be You, Bright-Little-Field
Precious to me, Phil Seymour
Charles, Scrawl

Plastic Factory, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
She Said Yeah, Larry Williams
Knock Knock, Carol Fran
Gurdjieff's Daughter, Laura Marling

20th Century Man, Kinks
I Never Would, Seapony
Waiting for Sinatra, Bevis Frond

Here Comes My Baby, Tremeloes
Everything I Own, Susanna Hoffs & Matthew Sweet
Please Don't Tell My Baby, Mickey & the Milkshakes
Easier Said Than Done, The Essex

Donna, Richie Valens
Red Leaves, Tom Verlaine
Boxcars, Rosie Flores

Circles, Fleur de Lys
It Ain't Me Babe, Turtles

Bye Bye My Love, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment