Tuesday, November 29, 2016

This Week's Playlist & Podcast



It was time for the annual Guilty Pleasures edition of Dr. John's Record Shelf this past Sunday. You can see a list of the songs played below, and by clicking here you can listen to a full recording of the program.

Locomotion, Grand Funk Railroad
You've Got Your Troubles, Fortunes
Which Way You Goin', Billy, Poppy Family
Last Train to Clarksville, Monkees

The Free Electric Band, Albert Hammond
My Love, Petula Clark
Big City Miss Ruth Ann, Gallery
Rock Me Gently, Andy Kim

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother, Neil Diamond
Brother Louie, Stories
Poetry Mman, Phoebe Snow
My Maria, B.W. Stephenson

Sunshine, Jonathan Edwards
It's a Heartache, Bonnie Tyler
Master Jack, Four Jacks & a Jill
Mr. Tambourine Man, William Shatner

The More I See You, Chris Montez
I Honestly Love You, Olivia Newton-John
Tracy, The Cuff Links
Hooked on a Feeling, B.J. Thomas

Arizona, Mark Lindsay
Get on Up, The Esquires
Back When My Hair Was Short, Gunhill Road
Gimme Little Sign, Brenton Wood

Jingle Jangle, Archies
A Horse With No Name, America
Baby I'm a Want You, Bread
Two Divided by Love, Grass Roots

One Man Band, Three Dog Night
The Drum, Bobby Sherman
Back in the USA, Linda Ronstadt
Life is a Rock, Reunion

Long Tall Glasses, Leo Sayer

No comments:

Post a Comment