Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This Week's Playlist & Podcast



Dr. John's Record Shelf celebrated sixteen years on the air this past Sunday. You can see the list of music played below, and by clicking here you can listen to a recording of the full program, including several classic clips and a brand new (sort of) audio Top Five list.

Memphis, Egypt, the Mekons
Mr So and So, The Julie Ruin
Won't Get Fooled Again, the Who

Rock and Roll, Velvet Underground
Falls of Sleep, Freakwater
Today, Louie Ortega and the Wild Jalapenos

Psychotic Reaction, Count Five
I Wanna Know, Dolly Cooper/Hal Singer Orchestra
Foolish You, Kate & Anna McGarrigle
(I Know) I'm Losing You, Temptations

Heebie Jeebies, the Rifles
Guitarra, Madredeus
We Rise Again, Gogol Bordello
Silvio, Amy Rigby

I Don't Want, Sir Douglas Quintet
Wild About My Lovin', Lovin' Spoonful
You Can't Keep Me, Amy LaVere

Shout You Cats, Maria Muldaur & Her Garden of Joy
Ticket to Ride, Beatles
He Called Me Baby, Candi Staton

Hold On Hold On, Neko Case
Shout It Out, Mikal Cronin
M'Lady, Sly & the Family Stone

Kool Thing, Sonic Youth

Bye Bye My Love, Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment