Wednesday, November 22, 2017

This Week's Playlist & Podcast


Laura Marling

More good times this week on Dr. John’s Record Shelf.  Below is a list of the featured music, and if you click here you can listen to a recording of the full broadcast.

Romeo’s Tune, Nicki Bluhm & the Gamblers
Indestructable, Jon Langford’s Four Lost Souls
Nothing to Find, War on Drugs
I Feel Your Love, Laura Marling

The Wolf Pack, Barrence Whitfield & the Savages
They Say I’m Different, Betty Davis
I’m Living Good, The Ovations
Rain Dance, Hollis Brown (w/ Bo Diddley)

Fare Thee Well, John Sebastian & the J Band
My Silver Lining, First Aid Kit
Mother Nature’s Son, Beatles

Reputation, The Byrds
Only a Dream, Shams
Winter Song, S.F. Seals
I Believe in You, Bob Dylan

My Heart as an Arrow, Los Halos
Runnin’ Away, Asteroid #4
Mystic Minds, Those Darlins

Everyday People, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Rebel Girl, Bikini Kill
Dose of Thunder, Replacements
The Modern Dance, Pere Ubu

Lucky Devil, Mekons
Hurts So Good, John Cougar Mellencamp
Our Lips Are Sealed, Go Gos
99 Luftballoons, Nena
Me and You and a Dog Named Boo, Lobo

Goodnight My Love, Fleetwoods


No comments:

Post a Comment