Wednesday, December 6, 2017

This Week's Playlist & Podcast


Alejandro Escovedo

You can enjoy some really fine music (see the evidence below) by clicking here to listen to last week’s episode of Dr. John’s Record Shelf.

Horizontal, Alejandro Escovedo
Before We Run, Yo La Tengo
I Heard It Through the Grapevine, Marvin Gaye
Not My Baby, Alvvays

Something Wicked This Way Comes, Lucinda Williams
Tennessee Blues, Bobby Charles
The Eyes of Love, Margie Singleton
Born on the Bayou, Creedence Clearwater Revival

Fade Away, Birdland with Lester Bangs
Fishnets & Cigarettes, New York Dolls
Movie Romance, Love Is All
I Wanna Go, Dollyrots

Six Days on the Road, Taj Mahal
Lucky Lips, Ruth Brown
I’m Leaving It Up to You, Dale & Grace
Tombstone Blues, Richie Havens

I Got a Line On You, Spirit
Ribbons and Chains, Steve Wynn & the Miracle 3
Doubt, Corin Tucker Band
Century, Paul Westerberg

Crazy Mixed Emotions, Rosie Flores
Little Georgie Baker, Louie & the Lovers
Tonite, Tonite, Sir Douglas Quintet
Train in Vain, Dwight Yoakam

Supernaut, Black Sabbath
No Feelings, Sex Pistols
Pushin’ Too Hard, the Seeds
Glanders Biennial, Kleenex Girl Wonder

Getting’ Mighty Crowded, Betty Everett
It Sounds Like My Baby, Bessie Banks
Do Wah Diddy, the Jelly Beans
Goodnight My Love, Fleetwoods

No comments:

Post a Comment