Wednesday, February 7, 2018

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

The Mekons
We celebrated our 17th Anniversary this week on Dr. John’s Record Shelf, with lots of bells and whistles in addition to the great music (listed below).  You can here a recording of the full program by clicking here.

Mekons Rock’n’Roll, Mekons
Genovese Bag, Amy Rigby & Wreckless Eric
Central Park Blues, Ultimate Painting
Rock ‘N’ Roll, Velvet Underground

Long Way From Tupelo, Mary Lou Lord
You I’ll Be Following, Love
Fear Is Like a Forest, Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile

Can’t Get a Line, Wheels on Fire
Jimmy vs. James, Visqueen
Reviewing the Situation, Sandie Shaw

Echoes, Gene Clark
I Know You Know, Louie & the Lovers
YouTurn Me On I’m a Radio, Joni Mitchell
From a Buick 6, Bob Dylan

Floodplain, The Weather Station
8:05, Moby Grape
It’s Always Summer, Corin Tucker Band
Closer to the Heart, Rush

The Summer Rain, Shoes
Pillow Queen, Cub
Wild About My Lovin,’Lovin’ Spoonful

Hound Dog, Big Mama Thornton
Yes I Know, Linda Hayes
Oo-Ba La Baby, Jean Chapel

Tomorrow Never Knows, Beatles
Love und Romance, Slits
Change the World All Around, Vulgar Boatmen

I’m Sorry I Can’t Rock You All Night Long, Wild Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment