Tuesday, October 13, 2020

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

 

Amy Lavere

Here’s the info on the most recent episode of Dr. John’s Record Shelf. The playlist appears below, and by clicking here, you can listen to a recording of the full program (with Art Vandalay and all the regular features).

Not in Memphis, Amy Lavere
Brother, July Talk
21st Century USA, Drive-By Truckers
Brown Baby, Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi

Just Before Mary Goes, Universal Honey
This Happy Sadness, Real Numbers
Ngapara, David Kilgour & the Heavy Eights
I Can See My House From Here, Glands

Wild About My Lovin’, Lovin’ Spoonful
I’ve Been Thinkin’ ‘Bout You, Al Green
The Mouse, Soupy Sales

Finer Things, Clutters
My My, Plumtree
Bad Day, Once For Kicks
Goin’ to Acapulco, Jim James & Calexico

Panama, Van Halen
Tomorrow Go Away, Cub
Work All Week, Mekons
Boy, Hinds

On the Road Again, Canned Heat
Dreary Nights and Days, Lulu
She Said She Said, Beatles

Roarin’, Gary Stewart
Gotta Have My Baby Back, Kelly Hogan
Help Me Make It Through the Night, Sammi Smith

Fox on the Run, Sweet
The Wild One, Suzi Quatro
Metal Guru, Marc Bolan & T. Rex

I’m Sorry I Can’t Rock You All Night Long, Wild Seeds 11 (I’m Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment