Tuesday, December 1, 2020

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

 

This week on Dr. John’s Record Shelf it was the 20th Annual (and final) Guilty Pleasures program. See the list of critically reviled music we played below, and click here to listen to a full recording of the show.

Sugar Sugar, Archies
I Just Can’t Help Believing, B.J. Thomas
That’s Where I Went Wrong, Poppy Family
A Cowboy’s Work is Never Done, Sonny & Cher

Those Were the Days, Mary Hopkin
Make It With You, Bread
Tracy, Cuff Links
Hitchin’ a Ride, Vanity Fare

Silver Bird, Mark Lindsay
It’s a Cryin’ Shame, Gayle McCormick
I Think I Love You, Partridge Family
Gimme Dat Ding, Pipkins

Indiana Wants Me, R. Dean Taylor
Sweet City Woman, Stampeders
Green Eyed Lady, Sugarloaf
If Not For You, Olivia Newton-John

Cherry Cherry, Neil Diamond
Danny’s Song, Anne Murray
I’d Love You to Want Me, Lobo
Lazy Days, Spanky & Our Gang

Free Electric Band, Albert Hammond
Put Your Hand in the Hand, Ocean
Brand New Key, Melanie
Easy Come, Easy Go, Bobby Sherman

One Man Band, Three Dog Night
Rock Me Gently, Andy Kim
Two Divided by Love, Grass Roots
Long Tall Glasses (I Can Dance), Leo Sayer

Don’t Say You Don’t Remember, Beverly Bremers
Joanne, Michael Nesmith
I Wonder What She’s Doing Tonight, Boyce & Hart
Beautiful Sunday, Daniel Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment