Tuesday, January 19, 2021

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

 

L.A. Witch

Check out the playlist from the most recent edition of Dr. John’s Record Shelf (below), and click here to listen to a recording of the full broadcast.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Beatles
Just Shy of Sure, Beths
Motorcycle Boy, L.A. Witch
Get Off the Stage, Chuck Prophet

Ghosts, Bruce Springsteen
Not, Big Thief
Savior Complex, Phoebe Bridgers

Rain on the Roof, Lovin’ Spoonful
You’ll Lose a Good Thing, Barbara Lynn
Ya-Ya, Lee Dorsey
The Loco-motion, Little Eva

I Believe U Believe U Can Fly, Paranoid Style
Murdered Love, Reese McHenry
Checkers With My Cat, John Kruth & La Societa Dei Musici
Pledging My Time, My Darling Clementine

Oh Girl, Chi-Lites
Break You Off, The Roots
Let’s Do It, Paul Westerberg & Joan Jett

Sweet Emotion, Aerosmith
Rock and Roll All Nite, Kiss
Tush, ZZ Top
Slow Ride, Foghat

Dirty Water, Julie & Buddy Miller
Didn’t They, Erin McKeown

Words of Love, Buddy Holly
What a Guy, the Raindrops
I’m Into Something Good, Earl-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment