Monday, May 20, 2013

Seattle 1

My recent travels took me to Seattle in addition to San Francisco, so let's mix in a few pictures from that stop as well.  Below are a few shots taken at the Seattle Rock Orchestra's performance of Sgt. Pepper and Magical Mystery Tour (with my niece Marenka playing the bassoon-- sadly she's mostly hidden in these shots in the back of the orchestra).




Above you see a couple of the celebrity vocalists who added their talents to the performance: John Roderick out of the Long Winters and Sean Nelson from Harvey Danger (as well as the Long Winters).  Below is a clear shot of Marenka, she with the bangs and big smile in the center of the photo (full disclosure: my sister Liz took the picture, having a better sight line to Marenka than I did, though she did use my camera ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment