Monday, November 18, 2013

Playlist 131117

Below you will find a list of the songs played this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  You can also download a poscast of the program here.  Feel free to leave comments on the show below. 

The First Five Minutes, The Sadies
It's Always Summer, Corin Tucker Band
Cheer Up/Blues Ending, White Denim

Honest With Me, Bob Dylan
Mr. Sticks, Deer Tick
Babydog, Raincoats

I Dream of Bees, Bloody Hollies
The House of Blue Lights, Ella Mae Morse w/Don Raye
Born, Over the Rhine
Hot Sour Salty Sweet, Dirtbombs

I Know a Place, Jay Reatard
Hero Takes a Fall, Bangles
Blue Boy, Orange Juice
This One, Bevis Frond

By the Way, Rave-Ups
One in a Hundred, Gene Clark
When Doves Cry, Prince
Janie Jones, Clash 
I'm a Realist, The Cribs

Well Well Well, John Lennon
You Know, Laura Marling
Am I Wrong, Mikal Cronin

My Liver Needs a Lawyer, The Naysayer
1000 Miles of Confusion, Volebeats
For My Mother, Let's Wrestle

Hot Dog, Dale Hawkins
Turtle Dovin', Coasters
One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer, Thurston Harris 

So Long, Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment