Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baseball!

I finally got to see some live baseball this year (not counting the couple of spring training games I caught in Arizona last month).  Not only was it my first game of the year, but it was also the first time seeing a game in Salt Lake City, and also my first Pacific Coast League game.  Obviously Salt Lake City is not on the Pacific coast, and neither for that matter is Fresno, the home of their opponent.  But then I guess they are more aptly placed in that league than New Orleans, Nashville or Omaha, which are all in the PCL as well.  Anyway.... here are a few pictures I took on Wednesday evening.

The view looking out towards left field 
Celebrating a grand slam, one of two in the game
Stealing second
Turning two
Safe at home
Making the play
Concentration 
Close play at third

2 comments:

  1. You got some really great pictures here, John. Looks like you were right down there on the field with the players. I really enjoyed looking at them. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the benefits of a good zoom lens!
    Dr. John

    ReplyDelete