Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

Lots of great music was shared this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf, as you can see from teh list below.  To listen to a full recording of the program, just click here. 

A New Wave, Sleater-Kinney
Downtime, Blake Babies
Palmyra, Jolie Holland
Careful You, TV on the Radio

Keep It Healthy, Warpaint
More or Less, Tremendo
New Sensations, Lou Reed
Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes

I Come From the Mountain, Thee Oh Sees
Out in the Country, Three Dog Night
Mr. Spaceman, Holy Modal Rounders
Devil in Mind, Carrie Rodriguez

Into the Valley, Skids
Tracks of My Tears, Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Blue, Jayhawks
Warpaint, Ex Hex

Oh Susannah, Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Baby Blue, Chocolate Watchband
My Silver Lining, First Aid Kit

Little Georgie Baker, Louie & the Lovers
Every Girl, Allah-Las
Better Man, Antietam
Beware of Time, The Corvettes

Just My Imagination, Temptations
Taking Chances, Sharon Van Etten
My Girl, Yukon Gold

Only a Dream, The Shams
And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind, Neil Diamond

I Say Gooday Goodnite, NRBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment