Wednesday, January 20, 2016

This Week's Playlist and Podcast



Below you can see a list of the songs played this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  By clicking here, you can hear a recording of the full program.

Subtraction by Subtraction, Paranoid Style
Velvet Guitar, Alejandro Escovedo
Black Mule, Grant McLennan
When You See Him, Anna Kramer & the Lost Cause

Lisbon, Wolf Alice
Barnaby Hardly Working, Yo La Tengo
Tired of Being Alone, Al Green
Feed the Tree, Belly

My Sugar Sugar, The 5 Royales
I Wonder, The Gants
Baby I Love You, Aretha Franklin
You’re Gonna miss Me, 13th Floor Elevators

Too Deep, The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger
Vis-à-vis, Allah-Las
Planets, Teenage Fanclub
Heart of Glass, Blondie

Steady as the Rain, Dolly Parton
Hey Suzy, Dion
My True Love, Bobby Fuller Four
Tube Snake Boogie, ZZ Top

I Pity the Fool, Bobby Blue Bland
Superfly, Curtis Mayfield
Pauline, Eleni Mandell
I Want the Angel, Jim Carroll Band

Son of a Gun, The Vaselines
Mesmerizing, Liz Phair
Dark Sun, Sally Timms

No comments:

Post a Comment