Tuesday, October 4, 2016

This Week's Playlist and Podcast



More good times this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf. Below you can see a list of the featured music, and by clicking here you can listen to a recording of the full broadcast.

Dead Man's Gun, Thee Oh Sees
Okkervil River RIP, Okkervil River
I'm Not Ready Yet, Mary Janes
Born For Me, The I Don't Cares

Refill, Mekons & Robbie Fulks
Heaven, Lydia Loveless
You're Right (I'm Wrong), Colvin & Earle

The Train Kept a'Rollin' The Johnny Burnette Trio
This Magic Moment, The Drifters
Last Dance, The Raveonettes
Pull Shapes, Pipettes

Echoes, Gene Clark & the Gosdin Bros.
Black and White, dBs
Say It Once, Shopping
Urge for Going, Joni Mitchell

It's Only Life, Feelies
April's Song, Real Estate
Yellow Sarong, Yo La Tengo
Back to You, Twerps

Nobody Knows (But I Do), Mary Weiss
I'm Gonna Put a Bar in the Back of My Car, Eggs Over Easy
Miss Brown to You, Anita O'Day

Hate to Say I Told You So, The Hives
Easier Said Than Done, Essex
Like a Rollin' Pin, Replacements

This Is Where I Belong, Kinks
Dark Moon, Bonnie Guitar
Circles, Fleur de Lys

Bye Bye My Love, The Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment