Friday, December 9, 2016

Passersby

Okay, this is something I haven't really done before, but given the circumstances I'm kind of pleased with how it turned out.  In past posts of photos taken on my recent visit to San Francisco, I mentioned I was battling some kind of bug. So in this instance, feeling a little run-down, I took refuge on a bench in a small plaza adjacent to Mission Street. Rather than just waste my time resting, I aimed my camera at the wall separating the plaza from the street and just randomly shot folks walking by (mostly without even looking through the viewfinder).  Needless to say they didn't all turn out great, and even some of these are a little rough looking. But I kind of liked the idea of the series, so here it is.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment