Tuesday, December 13, 2016

This Week's Playlist & Podcast



Here's this week's playlist from Dr. John's Record Shelf. By clicking here, you can listen to a recording of the full broadcast.

Ancient Jules, Steve Gunn
Last Conversation, Veronica Falls
Deuce and a Quarter, Bo-Keys
Kinky Hypocrite, Drive-By Truckers

Dream World, Rilo Kiley
Allah Wakbarr, Ofo & the Black Company
Hey Frederick, Jefferson Airplane
Can't Say No, Helio Sequence

Why Do I Cry, The Remains
Obvious, Vancougar
Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll), Primal Scream

Tracks of My Tears, Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Duele, Elida y Avante
I'm Not Done, Jill Olson
Don't Think Twice It's Alright, Brook Benton

Electric Band, Wild Flag
Underwater Moonlight, Soft Boys
Secret Music, Pastels
History of the River, Preston School of Industry

If This Is Love, Can I Get My Money Back? Charlie Pickett & the Eggs
Only Mama That'll Walk the Line, Pat Lundy
Sun Glasses, the Shades
Oppenheimer, Old 97's

KC Moan, Billy Bragg & Joe Henry
Be Real, Freda & the Firedogs
Don't Slander Me, Lou Ann Barton
Secret Agent Man, Johnny Rivers

My Girl, Temptations
I Want to Do More, Ruth Brown
Teach Me Tiger, April Stevens
Move It On Over, Rose Maddox

Bye Bye My Love, Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment