Tuesday, March 21, 2017

This Week's Playlist and Podcast (Sorta)



I had some technical issues recording last week's episode of Dr. John's Record Shelf, but never posted the info for the program that aired back on March 5. So here is that playlist, along with this link to a recording of the full program. I hope you like it.

The Hardest Place to Find Me, The Rifles
Real, Lydia Loveless
Go Ahead, Rilo Kiley
20th Century Man, Kinks

Voices in My Head, Shams
The Race is On Again, Yo La Tengo
The Ballad of the Sun & the Moon, Pete Escovedo & Sheila E.
When the Nights Are Cold, Joe Ely

Different Drum, Stone Ponies
Slip Away, Clarence Carter
Jennifer Juniper, Donovan
I Thank You, Sam & Dave

Ocean, Rogue Wave
French Navy, Camera Obscura
Pillow Queen, Cub
Come Una Pietra Scalciata, Articolo

Manhattan Fault Line, Steve Wynn
Gitana, Lydia Mendoza
If This is Love, Can I Get My Money Back, Charlie Pickett & the Eggs
Jealous Love, The Davis Sisters

Call Me, Blondie
Call Me (Come Back Home), Al Green
Call Me, Aretha Franklin
Call Me Lightening, The Who

Junior High School Dream, Wide Right
La Conquistadora, The Krayolas
Mississippi, John Phillips
Up Above My Head, Rhiannon Giddens

Don't Say Nothin' Bad About My Baby, Cookies
Talk to Me, Sunny & the Sunglows
Johnny Angel, Shelley Fabares

Bye Bye My Love, Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment