Wednesday, May 2, 2018

This Week's Playlist & Podcast



Allo Darlin'
It was the season finale on Dr. John’s Record Shelf last Sunday (18 years on the air!), and all the gang was there.  Check out the playlist below, and click here to listen to a recording of the entire program.

I Can See For Miles, The Who
Archangel’s Thunderbird, The Breeders
Still Young, Alla Darlin’
How the West Was Won, Peter Perrett

To the Morning Light, Hinds
Cum On Feel the Noize, Slade
The Rocker, Thin Lizzy
Watch Fire, Laura Veirs

Sunshine Girl, Dirtbombs
Like Rasputin, Amy Rigby
If You See What I Mean, P.P. Arnold
2000, The Cocktails
Talk to You, Small Faces

Give Me Back the Key to My Heart, Doug Sahm
Parting Words, Sarah Shook & the Disarmers
I Wanna Be Your Dog, Uncle Tupelo
Political World, Bettye LaVette

Bills, Ultimate Painting
I Wanna, Moe Tucker
Harper Valley PTA, Syd Straw & the Skeletons
Never Gonna Die, The Shys

Favorite Thing, Replacements
Love Can Lose, Milkshakes
Sweet Baby of Mine, Ruth Brown

The Thing That Only Eats Hippies, Dead Milkmen
Drive My Car, Beatles
Lovin’ You, Minnie Riperton

Rainin’ In My Heart, Pretty Things
Oh Baby Babe, Rock & Roll Trio
Walking Away, The Throbs

Sleepwalk, Santo & Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment