Wednesday, March 6, 2019

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

Steve Gunn


Once again, I present the playlist from the most recent episode of Dr. John’s Record Shelf. If you click here, you can listen to a recording of the full program. 

Hey Hey My My (Into the Black), Neil Young
Canyonland, Kaia Kater
Next of Kin, Lucy Dacus
New Moon, Steve Gunn

20th Century Man, Kinks
The Imperial, The Delines
Ghosts of American Astronauts, Mekons
Going to Memphis, Paul Burch & the WPA Ballclub

Drivin’ Me Mad, Three Degrees
New Orleans, Gary U.S. Bonds
Jane in the Jungle, The 5.6.7.8’s

Sugar Sugar, Wilson Pickett
Cogs, Minor Victories
Til the End, Goon Sax
Masters of War, Staple Singers

Girls in Their Summer Clothes, Bruce Springsteen
I Spent All My Money, Shannon McNally
Got My Feet on the Ground, Anna Kramer & the Lost Cause
On the Rocks, Bash & Pop

That’s How I Got to Memphis, Kelly Willis
Harper Valley P.T.A., Jeannie C. Riley
I’m Not Ready Yet, Mary Janes
Ravishing Ruby, Tom T. Hall

 Bike Lane, Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks
Sunshine Skyway, Gospelbeach
You Used to Think, Erica Pomerance
The Noise Museum, Sadies

I Call Your Name, Mamas & the Papas
Brother Louie, Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment