Friday, March 29, 2019

Yet More From Huntington Gardens

When I travel (as I did earlier this month to southern California) I tend to make a lot of pictures-- several thousand on this latest vacation. It then takes me weeks to actually go back and review everything I collected, which is why the results are spread out over time here on the blog.  Also, I tend to jump around from day to day in conducting those reviews-- I'm actually still in the process of reviewing photos from as far back as last June (my last visit to New York City), because I prefer to mix things up a bit in my daily processing efforts.  Anyway, I probably have another couple of posts from the Huntington, but they may still come out a week or so from now. Since I've gotten more feedback on these than anything else recently posted, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that there is more on the way.

  








No comments:

Post a Comment