Tuesday, December 10, 2019

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong

This week’s edition of Dr. John’s Record Shelf featured a lot of great music, as you can see from the list below. Click here to listen to a recording of the full program.

Greenville, Long Ryders
Daylight Matters, Cate Le Bon
Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off, Ella & Louis
Ha, Imperial Teen

Talking In My Sleep, Bangles
Nights That Won’t Happen, Purple Mountains
Little Black Book, Walter Lure & the Waldos
The Barrel, Aldous Harding

Jolene, Me First & the Gimme Gimmes
Count the Days, Marcia Ball
Small Town Talk, Bobby Charles

All I Want, Amy Rigby
Tranquil, The Springfields
Til the End, Goon Sax
I Pity the Poor Immigrant, Marion Williams

San Ber’dino, Frank Zappa
Don’t Slander Me, Lou Ann Barton
Theme From “Shaft”, Isaac Hayes
In the Shell, Sue Garner & Angel Dean

Carol, Rolling Stones
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), Cher
Wishin’ and Hopin’, Dusty Springfield
I Gotta Be Me, Kevin Coughlin

Stereo, Pavement
No Moon at All, Anita O’Day
I Ain’t Sayin, Dinosaur Jr.
Fool I Am, Pat Ferguson

Duke of Earl, Gene Chandler
At My Front Door, El Dorados
Just a Little Bit Rosco Gordon
You Can Make It If You Try, Gene Allison
Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight, Spaniels


No comments:

Post a Comment