Tuesday, February 25, 2020

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

Neil Young

Music was the focus on the most recent edition of Dr. John’s Record Shelf, and you can see the playlist below.  Click here to listen to a recording of the entire program.

Hey Hey My My (Into the Black), Neil Young
Born for Me, I Don’t Cares
Rose-Colored Sky, Tacocat
Earthquake, Kim Gordon

The Dear Departed, Paranoid Style
Match Bet, Squid
What’s In It For? Avi Buffalo
Strange Light, Goon Sax

Mean to Me, Sarah Vaughan
Glad I Knew Better, Howard Tate
Let Her Dance, Bobby Fuller Four
Colours, Donovan
Mama Don’t Like My Man, Sharon Jones & the Dap-Tones

1,000 Miles Away, Weeklings
Precaution, Pylon
Bidin’ Time, Reivers
Western Road, Bob Dylan

She’s Like a Rainbow, Cub
Commit a Crime, Rolling Stones
Quite Rightly So, Procol Harum
California Blue, Orange Peels

Cheek to Cheek, Fred Astaire
I Can’t Get Started, Dakota Staton
Sweet Georgia Brown, Bing Crosby
I Wanna Be Around, Dinah Washington

Cut a Rug, Danielle Howle & the Tantrums
Wide Awake, Vulgar Boatmen
I Haven’t Been Taking Care of Myself, Rosebuds
Hold On Hold On, Neko Case
I Love You Like a Brother, Alex Lahey

Straighten Him Out, Marilyn Scott
Good Lovin’, H-Bomb Ferguson
Cheatin’ Women, Kansas City Jimmy
Easy Easy Baby, Varetta Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment