Tuesday, April 21, 2020

This Week's Playlist & Podcast

Reese McHenry

I may be losing count, but I believe this was week 6 of the Covid-19 edition of Dr. John’s Record Shelf—no Art Vandalay or Rico Muckman, just me alone with some great music (as you can see from the list below).  To listen to a full recording of the program, just click here.

Seeing Red, Best Coast
Paper Cup, Real Estate
Green & Blue, The Murder Capital
I Hate Waiting, Reese McHenry

What Can You Do But RocknRoll, Ezra Furman
Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker), Parliament
Watch It Die, Samantha Fish
Brutal, Mekons

Hadacol (That’s All), the Treniers
That’s a Promise, Helen Bryant
Little Lovin’ Mimi Roman

My My, Plumtree
Fire Escape, Fastball
Even Though I Knew, Frankie Cosmos
Not Dark Yet, Silversun Pickups

Country Song, Courtneys
Hickory Wind, BR5-49
Don’t You Ever Get Tired (of Hurting Me), Bettye Swann
Satan in Satin, Johnny Preston

No Other Baby, Paul McCartney
Are You Experienced, Patti Smith
Radio Bar, Fountains of Wayne

Gepetto, Belly
David Watts, Kinks
Metal Mandy, Wheels on Fire

Shine On, Lillian Offitt
I Wanna Be Free, A.C. Reed
It’s Nothing, Bobby & Lucy
Bright Sounds, Big Moose & the Jams
Messing With the Kid, Junior Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment