Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Madrid, 2013

 

Due to Covid I've done considerably less traveling this year than in years past, and as a consequence I don't have as many new photos to work up to share here. So I'm going back and looking at some older photos to see if there are any that can stand a review and revision (that is, that lend themselves to some processing that I may not have had access to when I first edited them).  I started a couple of days ago with a set of shots from Madrid, which continues today.  On Monday I used a new black & white process, and today I'm seeing how these look with a different color application, based on a classic film stock. You'll likely be seeing more of these experiments in the coming weeks, or until I can get out and take some new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment