Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Playlist and Podcast 141102

Listed below are the songs played this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf.  By clicking here, you can listen to a full podcast of the program.  

Wandering Habits, Promised Land Sound
Rain Down the Chimes, Birdwatchers of America
Encrypted Bounce, Thee Oh Sees
I Gotta Be Me, Kevin Coughlin

Set Me Free Rosa Lee, Los Lobos
Hi-Five, Angel Olsen
Walking the Dog, Sandie Shaw
Preaching the Blues, Gun Club

I'm on Fire, Dwight Twilley Band
Seal My Fate, Belly
Living in the Past, Jethro Tull
Kool Thing, Sonic Youth

Jackknife/The Red Newt, Michael Hurley & the Unholy Modal Rounders
They Raided the Joint, Helen Humes
Hold On Hold On, Neko Case
My Zero, Ezra Furman

That Time Is Gone, dBs
Baby Blue, SF Seals
I Feel Fine, Beatles
Somewhere Nowhere, Chesterfield Kings

Dark Sun, Sally Timms
Heaven, Del-Lords
Turn Me Around, Yod Crewsy & the Dark Marbles
Channel 9, Go Go Market

On the Road Again, Bob Dylan
Rock Me (In the Cradle of Love), Deborah Allen
Give Me Back the Key to My Heart, Doug Sahm

One Mint Julep, The Clovers
Killing Him, Amy LaVere
All Righty! 5 Royales

Goodnight Baby, The Imaginations


No comments:

Post a Comment