Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

As usual, Dr. John's Record Shelf aired this past Sunday.  Below you will find a list of the songs played, and by clicking here, you can listen to a full recording of the broadcast.  Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. 

Stand Right By Each Other, Lucinda Williams
Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar, John & Tom
Temple Beautiful, Chuck Prophet
Shenandoah, Cowboy Nation

Blue Eyes, Rosebuds
Gonna Let My Soul Catch My Body, Over the Rhine
Never Been to the Reservation, Otis Taylor
Final Solution, Pere Ubu

City's Full, Savages
Speak in Rounds, Grizzly Bear
Get It On, Woodentops 

Beverly Terrace, Sloan
Tomorrow, The Three O'Clock
Bow Wow, Fiery Furnaces

Think It Over, Buddy Holly
Summer Breeze, Isley Brothers
Somebody to Love, Valerie June
My Man Rock Head, Eloise Carter

Beware, Louis Jordan & the Tympany Five
I Don't Mind, Honeyhoney
Life of Sin, Sturgill Simpson
Don't You Ever Get Tired (of Hurting Me), Bettye Swann

Junkyard Julie, Rosewood Thieves
Lo and Behold, Bob Dylan & the Band
Have Mercy, Loretta Lynn
Just One Look, Doris Troy

Little Willy, Sweet
Out of This World, Gino Washington
Quarter to Three, Gary US Bonds

I Say Gooday Goodnite, NRBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment