Tuesday, November 18, 2014

This Week's Playlist and Podcast

We were in a bit of a classic rock mood this week on Dr. John's Record Shelf, as you can see from the playlist below.  Click here to listen to a full recording of the program. 

Roadrunner, Modern Lovers
Crazy On You, Heart
Oh Sweet Susanna, Mooney Suzuki
I Will Dare, Replacements

Sea Lion Goth Blues, Growlers
Swan Dive, Waxahatchee
Still Life With Hot Deuce on Silver Platter, Titus Andronicus
Jump In the Fire, The Night Marchers

Little Girl, The Jynx
Waiting on a Dream, Lee Renaldo
Too Many People, The Moaners
I'm Not Mad, The Gestures

Movin' On Up, Primal Scream
Summer of Love, The Januaries
Flowers On the Wall, Statler Brothers
Like a Rolling Stone, Jimi Hendrix Experience

Wait for Me, Dean & Britta
One Kiss at a Time, Steve Almaas & Ali Smith
When I Still Have Thee, Teenage Fanclub

Certain Girl, The Yardbirds
Only You Know and I Know, Delaney & Bonnie
Treat Her Like a Lady, Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose

Problems, Here Come the Comets
Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home), Impalas
My Life, Phil Ochs
Down by the Water, Cry Cry Cry

She's a Run Around, Undertones
Blue Boy, Orange Juice
Clear Night for Love, Roky Erickson

I Say Gooday Goodnite, NRBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment