Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pictures of Spain 9

This next installment of photos taken on my recent trip to Spain document the first part of our stay in Cordoba.  Above is the interior courtyard in the hotel where we stayed. Below, a rack of postcards depicting some typical Spanish scenes.


Above is the outer wall of the Mesquita, a centuries old mosque that was converted into a Christian cathedral after the Moors were evicted from the area.  This picture hardly falls short in conveying just how huge this structure is. Below is the tower of the cathedral that was added to the structure.

More pictures to follow, along with this week's Top Five, if and when blogger starts letting me load stuff again.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly enjoy your pictures of Spain, John....almost makes me think I'm walking around over there. It is such a beautiful place. Mom

    ReplyDelete