Monday, March 11, 2013

Playlist 130310

Here's the playlist from my radio show, Dr. John's Record Shelf, that aired last night.  Highlighted titles are hot links that will take you to YouTube versions of the songs. 

Hit You With a Kiss, Wheels on Fire
Three Chords Good, Graham Parker & the Rumour
Sleepwalker, Moon Duo

Maw Maw Song, The Joy Formidable
I'll Be Around, Yo La Tengo
Kindness Be Conceived, Thao & the Get Down Stay Down

Chinese Rocks, Johnny Thunders
Hold Me Tight, Johnny Nash
I Don't Mind, Honeyhoney
Yellow Pills, 20/20

Fool's Paradise, Buddy Holly
Euphoria, Holy Modal Rounders
Zig Zag Wanderer, Captain Beefheart

Rock Steady, Aretha Franklin
Up to Me, Roger McGuinn
Lay Back in the Arms of Someone, Rick Nelson
I Need to Know, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

I Wanna Go, Dollyrots
Just My Imagination, Temptations
In My Time, Kurt Vile

Hung Upside Down, Buffalo Springfield
The Harder They Come, Waco Brothers
Me and Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin
Dig Yourself Deep, Undertones

So Long, Ruth Brown 1

No comments:

Post a Comment